RentAir Offshore - Containerised Zone II Air Compressor 1000 C ZII
As a rental option the Rentair Offshore Zone II containerised compressors are
ideal for operations such as well testing and oilfield applications in hazardous
The compact footprint, containerised housing, and forklift slots make it easy and cost efficient to transport, whilst easy stacking ability further reduces use of deck space onsite. The internal access provides offshore personnel with safe operational and servicing capability.
Rentair Offshore Zone II compressors range from 750cfm to 1050cfm all with 590 litre fuel tanks for up to 10 hours of operation at full load, resulting in maximised operational time. Customers benefit from latest Zone II technology, for operation in hazardous areas, heavy duty DNV 2.7-1 specification and reduced downtime with optional 24/7 support from Rentair Offshore Service Technician Team.
• Rugged, reliable marine engine with high ambient cooler design
• Heavy duty, fully bunded, DNV2.7-1 offshore container
• Designed for Zone II hazardous area operation
– BP200, OCMA Mec1, EEMUA 107
• Designed for offshore stacking
• Internal personnel access way between units when stacked
• Exhaust gas cooling, inlet shut down and flame trap
• All pneumatic starting, control and tell-tale fault indication
• Compact design – transport three framed in a 40ft shipping container
• Emergency shut down and refuelling from deck level