RentAir Offshore - Steam Generator 4.5 Mmbtu & 5.8 Mmbtu
Rentair Offshore has an extensive fleet of steam generators providing outputs up to 5.8 mmbtu. Rentair Offshore steam generators are an ideal solution for standby or replacement of customers own boiler for onshore and offshore use.
They can also support well test, refinery and decommissioning application.
The steam generators can be coupled to the Rentair Offshore heat exchanger to give a complete heating solution. The units are enclosed in purpose built containers that house the control system, water and fuel tanks. A remote emergency shutdown facility is available ensuring instant safe shutdown should methane, propane and H2S gas or a similar hazard be detected or encountered.
• Three-pass, wet-back design boiler with low external temperatures
• Boiler designed to ASME or BS boiler vessel codes
• Containers built to BS7072 and DNV 2.7-1
• Compact self-contained design – size of a 20ft shipping container
• Water, condensate returns and fuel storage tanks mounted within the container
• Dual water pump (duty and stand-by)
• Internal spark arrestor
• Remote emergency shutdown facility
• Steam package ships with a certified steam hose and fittings package
• Experienced offshore service technician(s) for operational and maintenance assistance